Celebrate Recovery Small Groups CAN:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others that are also going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit, and who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week. The leader will also follow Celebrate Recovery’s “Small Group Guidelines.”
- Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups WILL NOT:
- Attempt to offer any professional advice. Our leaders are not counselors.
- At your request, we can provide you approved counseling referrals.
- Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.
Here is a list of some of the Open Share groups we offer:
Loved Ones of Chemical Dependency
Co-Dependency (Women Only)